Setting A Victron Multiplus Compact With Battle Born Batteries
The above video walks you through how to properly configure a Victron Multiplus with Battle Born Batteries.
Battle Born Battery with Cables
Ethernet Cable – little pointer break off the RJ45 hold in tab, its a bear to remove this cable from the inverter after programming once its locked in place.
MK3 to USB adapter
Computer with Victron VE Configure software
Settings we set up are as follows:
- DC Low Voltage Input Shutdown: 11.5 volts
- Check box “Lithium Batteries” On the sub screen select “Lithium Iron Phosphate”
- Absorption: 14.6 volts (acceptable range 14.4 to 14.6 volts)
- Float: 13.5 volts (13.6 or lower float is acceptable)
- Charge Current: 80 amps
- Absorption time: 0.5 hours per 100ah battery
Also, we are more than happy to program any charge controller that you purchase from us.
If anything is unclear or if you have additional questions, please give us a call at (855) 292-2831. We are happy to help!