Victron Battery Monitor BMV-700
The Victron BMV-700 LiFePO4 battery monitor is our newest high precision battery monitor. It displays voltage and amperage, time to go for a single battery bank. It also keeps track of historic data, which includes battery efficiency, average discharge, deepest discharge, number of cycles, over-voltage, and under voltage alarms.
Now you can connect your Smart Phone to your battery monitor! You can view BMV or MPPT information on iOS and Android devices with the help of the Bluetooth Smart dongle and the app (not included).
Victron BMV-700 LiFePO4 Battery Monitor Features:
- Included shunt measures up to 500 Amps
- For use with DC systems from 12 to 90 volts
- Visual and audible alarms and programmable alarm
- 10 meter cable, connectors and fuse included.
- Removable bezel allows round or square face for display.
- New features and add-ons.
- Button and menu operations updated to make operation easier.
- Improved information and LCD readout.
- State of charge indicator bar.
- Calculates watts.
- Computes kWh charged and discharged.
- VE.Direct communication port.
- Relay invert function.
Weight: 3 lbs.
Dimensions: 2.6 X 2.6 in
- BMV 700 Full Wiring Guide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.