Sterling DC to DC Monitor
Available on backorder
This Optional Remote part # BBURC works only with the following part #’s
This is an optional product and not required for operation of the main product, however features of the remote are:
- Reads Input and Output voltages of the Battery to Battery charger.
- If optional temperature sensor for the Battery to Battery charger is installed it can read the temperature of the output battery.
- Can display temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Can turn the unit on and off from the remote
- Can put unit into float mode from remote
- Can put unit into ½ current mode from remote
- Can put into night mode which makes the charger operate at ½ the output and runs the fans at ½ speed for 8 hours to help reduce noise for light sleepers.
- Displays any product warning alarms
- This remote comes in a standard 50mm threaded housing and fits into a 54mm hole cut
- Comes with a 10 meter telephone wire style cable.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.