Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 24V output up to 70amps.
Smart charging the house bank in your rig has never been better.
This DC Powered Smart Charger is great for smart charging your auxiliary battery bank in your rig and it doesn’t have the limitations of a traditional relay. It correctly calculates the charging needs of the house bank and smart charges anytime your boat or van is started and goes into float voltage when the battery is full.
This smart charger offers you the ability to choose from 9 preset output charge profiles or allows you to set your own with a user customizable profile.
Simply connect in between a starting battery and house bank. Whenever the vehicle’s alternator is running this smart charger will smart charge the output bank.
BB122470 has a 12V input at up to 70 amps and output is 24V at up to 35 amps.
- Multiple Activation Modes:
- Automatic for most non vehicle applications, regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed)
- Input 12V & Output charging at 12V
- Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mode allows you to override this.
- Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
- 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including LiFePO4
- Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
- Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
Multi stage fan cooling. The internal heat sink temp is between 158 – 180F. The unit shall drop to half power by this point – additionally reducing temperature.
- Safety features:
- 100% fire proof plastic box.
- Thermal power reduction.
- No screws to corrode.
Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
Manual for remote activation.
Remote control optional.
*New Lithium version features a quieter fan and a LiFePO4 Mode*
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.