Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 24V input to 24V output up to 35amps.
The Sterling DC to DC Smart Charger is the perfect solution for charging your auxiliary battery bank in any setup. It allows you to choose from one of the 9 preset output charge profiles, or set your own customizable profile and doesn’t have the limitations of a traditional relay.
It correctly calculates the charging needs of the house bank and smart charges anytime your rig is started and goes into float voltage when the battery is full.
Choose from 9 preset output charge profiles, or set your own w/ a user customizable profile. Loaded with features, optional remote displays available, please check out our website for additional information.
Installation is simple, just connect in between your starting battery and house bank and any time the alternator is running, the smart charger will charge the output bank.
BB241235 24v input at up to 35 amps and output is 24v at up to 35amps.
- Multiple Activation Modes:
- Automatic for most non vehicle applications, regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed)
- Input 12V & Output charging at 12V
- Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mode allows you to override this.
- Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
- 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including LiFePO4
- Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
- Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
Multi stage fan cooling. The internal heat sink temp is between 158 – 180F. The unit shall drop to half power by this point – additionally reducing temperature.
- Safety features:
- 100% fire proof plastic box.
- Thermal power reduction.
- No screws to corrode.
Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
Manual for remote activation.
Remote control optional.
*New Lithium version features a quieter fan and a LiFePO4 Mode*
|7.5 × 6.3 × 3.8 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.