Schneider Conext MPPT 60-150 PV Solar Charge Controller
The Conext™ MPPT 60 150 is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the MPPT 60 150 regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
Learn More from Schneider Electric.
Higher return on investment
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm continually seeks the maximum power available from the PV array
- Improve battery life with selectable multi-stage temperature compensated charging
- Stand-alone application or full integration with Conext XW Pro, XW+ and Conext SW inverter charger system
- Compatible with any brand of PV Module
- Remote monitoring available
Easy to install
- Configurable auxiliary output
- LCD screen with face plate buttons for configuration and system monitoringt
- Integrated PV ground fault protection for negative grounded arrays
Schneider Conext MPPT 60-150 PV Solar Charge Controller Datasheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.