Schneider MPPT Disconnect Rapid Shutdown
The MPPT Disconnect RS is an accessory for the Conext™ MPPT 60 150, MPPT 80 600, and MPPT 100 600 charge controllers. It provides a disconnect for the photovoltaic (PV) circuits, an integrated Rapid Shutdown transmitter, and arc fault detection for enhanced safety. With powerline communication, the MPPT Disconnect RS is tested and certified with Tigo® TS4-F range of Fire Safety receivers for NEC Rapid Shutdown compliance.
Learn More from Schneider Electric.
Simplified NEC 2017 compliance
- Integrated Rapid Shutdown transmitter using power line communication (PLC)
- Tested and certified with Tigo® TS4-A-F or TS4-A-2F Fire Safety receivers
- Arc fault detection certified to UL 1699B
- Compatible with Conext™ MPPT 100 600, MPPT 80 600, and MPPT 60 150 charge controllers
Integrated PV disconnect
- 2 leg disconnect, compliant with NEC 2017
- LOTO capability
- 2 input channels with up to 2 strings per channel
- Multiple configurations with Conext™ MPPT 100 600, MPPT80 600 and MPPT60 150 charge controllers
- Scalable for larger installations
- Single Rapid Shutdown Initiator Switch can be used with multiple MPPT Disconnect RS for larger systems
- Side or bottom cable entry
- Mount on either side of the Conext™ MPPT 100 600, MPPT80 600 and MPPT60 150 charge controllers
- Type 1 indoor rated
Remote initiator switch
- Outdoor rated Rapid Shutdown (RS) Initiator Switch
- One RS Initiator Switch can control multiple MPPT Disconnect RS for larger systems
Schneider MPPT Disconnect Rapid Shutdown Datasheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.