Schneider Backup Control Switch
When paired with Schneider Electric XW Pro inverters, the Backup Control Switch (BCS) automatically disconnects from the grid during an outage, allowing the system to provide backup power to the home.
Certified to UL standards for USA, the Backup Control Switch is used for larger XW Pro systems requiring up to 200 A rated MID or service entrance installation.
Learn More from Schneider Electric.
- Whole home backup or subpanel backup with up to 200 A rating
- Service entrance rated when installed with a main breaker
- Top or bottom entry for grid input
- Optional non-backup circuit, making it easy to backup an existing panel and remove select non-critical loads
- Configurable for export limiting with integrated meter
- Fast 50 ms transfer from grid connected to backup power operation Reliable backup power and load starting performance with the compatible XW Pro inverters
- Connect up to 4 XW Pro inverters for up to 27 kW continuous and 48 kW peak backup power capability
- Outdoor rated enclosure
- 10 year limited warranty
Schneider Backup Control Switch Datasheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.