Morningstar Professional Series SureSine 120V Inverters
$270.00 – $1,282.00
Morningstar’s SureSine off-grid inverter line is comprised of six new power output classes from 150-2,500W with 120 or 230V output and 12, 24 or 48V DC input options to cover a wide range of off-grid applications requiring a high-performance, industrial-grade, pure sine wave inverter.
The SureSine Product Line Features
- Wireless Android and iOS utility apps for set-up and monitoring with remote devices, plus Bluetooth communications
- Multiple AC hardwire remote terminal options on selected models
- Industry leading safety, low-noise and high performance NRTL certifications for reliability and system conformance
SureSine uses industrial-grade build quality throughout, with models built around premium toroidal transformers for improved sinewave stability. Designed for the most demanding off-grid mission-critical installations.
- Superior thermal performance with fanless design means higher reliability– for example, the 300W model doesn’t derate until 45 C and delivers 200W at 60 C. The small 150W model doesn’t derate even at 60 C! That’s outstanding performance in their power classes.
- Full communications capabilities include: RS485, USB, Ethernet, MS-CAN, Bluetooth while using industry-standard MODBUS protocol.
- AC options include: hard-wire terminals for all markets and power levels, Type B for North America 150, 300, and 700W versions, and Universal for International 150, 300, and 700W versions.
150W, 300W, 700W, 1000W, 1250W, 2500W
12V, 24V, 48V
Type B Receptacle, Hard-Wired
SureSine Inverter Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.