Magnum Energy Battery Monitoring Kit
Monitoring your battery bank is easy with the Battery Monitor Kit (ME-BMK-R).* Acting as a “fuel gauge” for your batteries, the ME-BMK-R monitors their state of charge (SOC) and then provides this information in an easy-to-understand display via the ME-ARC or ME-RC remotes. With accurate SOC readings, you can avoid unnecessary battery recharging, saving on fuel and long-term maintenance costs.
If you already have a Magnum Energy brand Inverter/Charger and Remote,* the ME-BMK is an easy retrofit. Simply install the kit according to the installation manual and begin monitoring your battery bank via the “Meter” button on your ME-ARC/ME-RC.
This kit includes – sense module, DC shunt, twisted pair wire, and communication cable.
- DC Volts: 7 to 70 (±0.5%) auto voltage detection
- DC Amps: ±0.1 to 999 (±1.0%)
- Battery SOC: % 0 to 100% (1% increments)
- Power Draw: < .6 watts
- Amp Hours In/Out: ±32,768 amp hours (1 AH increments)
- Minimum/Maximum DCV Display: 7 to 70 VDC, resettable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.