Over 160,000 individuals will be gathering in Las Vegas, Nevada, or the SEMA Show from October 31 – November 3, 2023. It will be a week full of educational seminars, industry-leading innovation, and groundbreaking new products as world-renowned leaders share their thoughts on the latest challenges of the automotive industry.
What is the SEMA Show?
The electric atmosphere and vibrant nightlife draw millions of visitors each year to the Las Vegas strip. As tourists flood the streets of Las Vegas to visit its world-famous shows and attractions, many professionals also gather at trade and industry events. Annually, Las Vegas hosts nearly 24,000 meetings and conventions, making it the number one trade show destination in North America. With three of North America’s top ten largest convention centers located in Las Vegas, it is the perfect city to host major industry events.
Among Las Vegas’s largest trade shows is the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week, also known as the SEMA Show. Put on by the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), this event bills itself as the top tradeshow for auto equipment manufacturers and more traditional auto industry players. For over 50 years, this event has showcased thousands of product innovations showing off the latest custom vehicle trends from every corner of the automotive aftermarket industry.
Over the course of this event, 160,000 individuals will visit booths, walk exposition halls, and attend educational seminars. There will be 2,400 exhibiting companies from over 140 different countries at the SEMA show. Each company is a major automaker or leading aftermarket manufacturer. Their offerings will include “automotive accessories that enhance the performance, styling, comfort, convenience, and safety of cars, trucks, and SUVs.”
Experience Cutting-Edge Technology
On Tuesday, October 31, 2023, the SEMA show will kick off at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This event will continue each of the following days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., culminating on Friday, November 3, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. As one of Las Vegas’s top trade shows, this event promises to be beneficial for businesses in the automotive industry.
The SEMA Show is not open to the general public. “This trade-only event enables automotive specialty equipment manufacturers to display alongside automotive manufacturers to debut new, innovative products and connect with industry buyers from all over the world.” Through a simple application process, interested businesses can provide specified materials to be granted qualification to attend the event.
“The SEMA Show offers an attendee experience like no other trade show on the planet. It’s the best place to see thousands of the newest automotive performance products from new and iconic exhibitors, discover the latest product and vehicle trends, and develop essential skills by attending any one of the 99+ free education sessions – all of which are led by top industry professionals.”
Once you have been qualified to attend, registration is simple. From now until September 29, you can register to attend online for $60. On September 30, the cost of registration jumps to $120 and can be completed online or on-site through the event. After you register, book a hotel near the convention center and download the SEMA Show mobile app for easy access to floorplans, event schedules, new products being showcased, and more!
Industry Leading Education on the Latest Innovations
“SEMA Show Education is the single most important week of the year to power a professional development plan for your business and career” in the automotive industry. There will be 99 different sessions that include immersive programs diving into some of the industry’s most significant challenges. From Aftermarket Updates and Future Trends to Small Business Strategy and Electric Vehicle Technology, there is something for everyone.
In addition, the main stage will feature some of the most iconic personalities in the automotive industry. With car enthusiasts, thought leaders, and entertainers, this stage will be packed with fresh perspectives and innovative ideas. “Featuring world-renowned leaders like Tim Tebow, Willie T. Ribbs, and Margaret Hoover, this year’s keynote speeches are set to leave you with greater knowledge of the industry and a renewed sense of passion that can drive your business endeavors to greater heights.”
Spread throughout the halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center, over 2,000 businesses will be showcasing the latest innovations in the aftermarket automotive industry. Each hall of the Convention Center is separated by category to ensure ease of navigation for attendees. The SEMA Show floorplan features:
- Restyling & Car Care Accessories
- Powersports & Utility Vehicles
- Trucks, SUVs & Off-Road
- First Time & Featured
- Mobile Electronics & Technology
- Business Services
- Racing & Performance
- Hot Rod Alley
- Restoration Marketplace
South Hall Upper
- Collision Repair & refinish
- Tools & equipment
South Hall Lower
- Global Tire Expo
- Wheels & Accessories
Battle Born Batteries will be featured in booth 58007 in the Trucks, SUVs, & Off-Road section of the West Hall. We’ll be showcasing our industry-leading lithium-ion deep-cycle batteries and the latest technology developments through Dragonfly Intelligence. Our LiFePO4 batteries are the perfect power solution for trucks, SUVs, and other off-road camper builds. With longer-lasting, reliable power, they will allow you to spend more time off-grid and farther off the beaten path. Additionally, KUHL’s Mule 1996 Stewart and Stevenson M1078 Rally Truck will be stationed in the Overland Experience area of the West Hall. You don’t want to miss this incredible rig powered by Battle Born Batteries!
Can’t Miss Events at SEMA Show 2023
In addition to the thousands of products and businesses being showcased throughout the wings of the Las Vegas Convention Center, attendees can dive in deeper through various events and experiences.
SEMA SHOW KICK-OFF BREAKFAST
- Start the week off right by attending the SEMA Show Kick-Off Breakfast on Tuesday, October 31, at 8:00 a.m. at the Westgate Paradise Event Center. Enjoy breakfast and get a head start on networking, then watch presentations of new product awards, Manufacturer of the Year, and Channel Partner of the Year.
NEW PRODUCT SHOWCASE
- Visit the New Product Showcase throughout the event in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. “This dedicated section enables buyers to focus their efforts on the product innovations they need to see to keep their inventories fresh. Media attendees can get a glimpse of the latest trends that will be shaping the marketplace today and tomorrow.”
- Don’t miss the SEMA Show Art Walk that will also take place in the North Hall. Some of the industry’s best artists will be celebrating car culture through a variety of mediums and displays.
SEMA FUTURETECH STUDIO
- SEMA’s FutureTech Studio will be in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. “The immersive experience will feature technology spotlights, live education, product displays, and sponsor vehicles highlighting technologies that are advancing and redefining the performance aftermarket.”
SEMA INDUSTRY AWARDS BANQUET
- The SEMA Industry Awards Banquet will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 2, in the Westgate Paradise Event Center. “Join the annual celebration of the specialty-equipment industry and experience unique entertainment, industry trends, networking, and an evening to remember.”
- Following the last day of the show, SEMA Cruise will take place on Friday, November 4. See more than 1,000 incredible vehicles in an organized parade exiting the Convention Center at 4:00 p.m.
- Closing out the event will be SEMA Fest taking place from November 3 to November 4 at the Las Vegas Festival grounds. “We’ve lined up a star-studded roster of musical talent, featuring performances by Imagine Dragons, Incubus, Wiz Khalifa, AJR, Third Eye Blind, Bush, Walk the Moon, and more… The event will also feature the hottest automotive brands and a full slate of immersive automotive lifestyle events, a consumer marketplace, world-class drifting, motorsports competitions, and freestyle motocross.”
Join Us at SEMA Show 2023!
SEMA Show 2023 promises to offer a week full of educational seminars, industry-leading innovation, and groundbreaking new products. In addition to thousands of incredible vehicles and products on display, there will be countless events for attendees to enjoy. As industry members gather in Las Vegas, world-renowned leaders will be discussing the latest challenges of the automotive industry. You don’t want to miss one of the most pivotal weeks for aftermarket automotive industry players!