Schneider SW 4.0KW 24VDC Solar Hybrid Inverter Charger
The Schneider Conext SW 4.0KW 24VDC Inverter/Charger 120/240VAC is perfect for off-grid, backup power, and self-consumption applications for homes and small businesses, it’s a pure sine wave, hybrid inverter system with switchable 50/60 Hz frequencies, providing power for every need. SW features 120/240 VAC output, and capable of producing 120/240 VAC output from a 120 VAC input, without the need for an external transformer. For expanded off-grid capacity, the SW is integrated with fuel-based generators as required to support loads larger than the generator’s output. It’s also self-consumption ready, able to prioritize solar consumption over the grid while maintaining zero grid export. SW hybrid inverter works with the grid to avoid peak utility charges and support the grid when utility supply is limited.
Learn More from Schneider Electric.
Higher Return on Investment
- Cost effective
- Excellent load start capabilities with high 30-minute and 5-second surge power
- Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power
Designed for Reliability
- Robust design through rigorous reliability testing (HALT)
- Available in 24VDC and 48VDC models. All models support both 50Hz and 60Hz output
- Supports AC coupled and DC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Intelligent functionality enables self consumption with solar prioritization, peak shaving and, assisting small generators with heavy loads
Easy to Install
- Configures quickly into compact wall mounted system
- Companion breaker panels integrate inverter with battery bank and solar charge controllers
- Mounting bracket design makes hanging inverter on the wall easy
SW Solar Hybrid Inverter 120/240V Datasheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.