220W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Newpowa’s New 220W 12V Monocrystalline High-efficiency Solar Panel is ideal for bringing power to applications when away from the grid. It is commonly used in RV, Marine, Boat, Camping, Traffic signals, and many other applications.
Under ideal conditions, 10 busbar PV module will outperform the dated 5 and 6 busbar technology. The void space reduction between the 10BB solar cells is designed to enhance the overall efficiency of the PV module by lowering current lengths and mitigating against loss of output.
- Dimensions: 1440x 765 x 35mm (56.69 x 30.12 x 1.38 in)
- Higher cells efficiency, better light converting rate
- Maximum Efficiency: 22.4%
- Nominal 12V DC for standard output
- Heavy-duty anodized frame with pre-drilled holes for mounting
- Rugged design to withstand high winds (2400Pa), hail, and snow load (5400Pa)
- High-transparent, low iron tempered glass
- Durable TPT back sheet – dissipates heat to insure better panel performance and lifespan
- Pre-installed bypass diodes inside junction box that minimize power drops caused by shading
- Pre-attached 3ft wire with connectors (M/F)
- Compatible mount brackets (sold separately): NPB-UZ (2 sets recommended), NPB-200P, NPB-400P
Tech & Specs
- Product Code: NPA220S-12J
- Maximum power (Pmax): 220W
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 17.52V
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 12.60A
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 20.52V
- Short-circuit current (Isc): 13.41A
- Temperature coefficient of Voc: -(80±10)mV/°C
- Temperature coefficient of Isc: (0.065±0.015)%/ °C
- Temperature coefficient of power: -(0.5±0.05)%/ °C
- NOCT (Air 20°C; Sun 0.8kW/m2 wind 1m/s): 47±2°C
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V DC
- Power tolerance: ± 3%
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
220W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel Data Sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.
There are no reviews yet.