Whether you are a full-time or part-time RVer, some people discover the need for a reliable battery system to keep them focused on enjoying the moment. For Pau Hana...
RVing to Alaska
Gary and Stacey Quimby started full-time travel in 2016. They purchased a 2016 Fleetwood Discovery 37R Class A Diesel Pusher and set out on the road. They traveled around the lower 48 for a few years, and then in 2019 made their way up to Alaska and in the spring of 2021, they became full-time Alaska residents. The Quimbys are now building a homestead and helping others find a love for the adventure of RVing.
Rig & System2016 Fleetwood Discovery 37R Classic A Diesel RV nicknamed "The Disco"
- 10 – 50Ah 24v LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battle Born Batteries
- 2 – Victron Multiplus 3000/24/70 Inverters
- 1 – Victron SmartSolar 150/100 Solar Controller
- 2 – Battle Born Current Surge Limiters
- 1 – Victron Battery Monitor with Bluetooth Built In (BMV 712)
- 1 – Victron Color Control GX
- 1 – Sterling Power 12/24 DC to DC battery charger
- 2 – MicroAir Soft Starts
- 1 – Victron Orion 24/12 DC to DC Converter
- 12 – High Tec 200W Solar Panels