It’s no secret that van builds are happening exponentially within the past several years. For full-time adventurers Natalie and Abigail of Let’s Play Ride and...
Let’s Play Ride and Seek
Nat and Abi are a married couple from South Carolina that learned early on in their relationship that travel gave them a sense of fulfillment their daily life couldn’t live up to. In 2019 they sold everything they had and converted an ex-prison van into their off-grid tiny home. As they drive across North America with their two rescue dogs, they document every step of the journey to inspire others to follow their hearts.
Rig & System2004 Mercedes Sprinter Van (former prisoner transport vehicle)
- 6 - 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battle Born Batteries
- 1 - Easy Start
- 1 - LiFePO4 Battery Isolation Manager (BIM)
- 1 - Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor with Bluetooth Built-in
- 1 - SmartSolar MPPT 100/50 Charge Controller with Bluetooth
- 1 - 3000w Multiplus Inverter/Charger
- 1 - 400ANL
- 1 - Ve Bus Smart Dongle
- 1 - 1.8 RJ45 Cable
- 1 - 3m RJ45 Cable
- 1 - 5m RJ45 Cable