For Learning the Lines’ Randi and Jordan Collinet, having a unique and reliable boat is key. They first embarked on their sailing adventure in 2016, but now Randi,...
Learning the Lines
They stumbled upon a free boat in a harbor and bit the bullet—Jordan and Randi of Learning the Lines were up for a challenge fixing up their 1978 Endeavor they named SV Freebie. After living aboard the 32’ sailboat and documenting their journey, the couple bought another boat and has since welcomed a baby to the family as they are currently calling the Florida Keys home.
Rig & System1978 Endeavour 32', SV Freebie
- 12 - 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battle Born Batteries
- 1 - Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor with Bluetooth Built In
- 1 - ANL 300A Fuse Kit
- 1 - Victron SmartSolar Charge Controller MPPT 100/20 at 48V
- 1 - Victron Quattro 48V/3000W Inverter/Charger
- 1 - Victron Orion-Tr 48/12-20A (240W) Isolated DC-DC Converter
- 1 - Sterling Power ProCharge Ultra 48V Marine Battery Charger (PCU4815)