- Multiple Activation Modes: Automatic for most non vehicle applications, Regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed),
- Input 12v & Output charging at 12V
- Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery. The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery. Manual mode and regenerative braking mde allows you to override this.100% fire proof plastic box.Thermal power reduction.
- Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
- B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
- 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded and sealed lead acid.
- Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
- 4 stage battery charging: Thge B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a stand alone alternator.
- Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
- Boost / Reduce Charging: The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
- Multi stage fan cooling.The internal heat sink temp is between 158 – 180F. The unit shall drop to half power by this point – additionally reducing temperature.
- No screws to corrode.
- Safety features:
- Much larger model up to 3000W coming soon.
- Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
- Manual for remote activation.
- Remote control optional.
Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger 12V input to 12V output up to 60amps. DC to DC converter
Now you can smart charge the housebank in your Tow Camper, Boat in tow, or Sprinter Van while driving down the road.
DC Powered Smart Charger, perfect for smart charging your auxillary battery bank in a Mercedes Sprinter or Ford Transit van, Doesnt have the limitations of a tradional relay.
It correctly calculates the charging needs of the house bank and smart charges anytime the boat or van is started and goes into float voltage when the battery is full.
Choose from 9 preset output charge profiles, or set your own w/ a user customizable profile. Loaded with features, optional remote displays available, please check out our website for additional information.
Part # BB1260 has a 12v input at up to 60 amps and output is 12v at up to 60 amps.
Simply connect in between a starting battery and house bank and any time the vehicle’s alternator is running this smart charger will smart charge the output bank.