Magnum LiFePO4 MS2012 2000 W Inverter 12 V w/100 A Pfc Charger
The Magnum LiFePO4 inverter charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile and off grid applications. This Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger is built into all of the Magnum inverter chargers. They use less energy from a generator than a standard charger, about 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers. The MS2012 is ETL listed to the UL/cUL 458 standards for mobile use and the MS2012, is ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installs. The MS2012 LiFePO4 inverter charger also meets KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
You can install the MS Series in a few easy steps. First, you simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel. Next, connect your utility power cable to the inverters easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power!
The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use and cost effective.
This product has been tested and approved for use with Battle Born Batteries.
Magnum LiFePO4 inverter charger features:
- Pure sine wave: The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low (less than 5%) total harmonic distortion (THD).
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series offers multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, as well as a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: An on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: A 60 A transfer service is available on all models.
- Output Power: 2000 W
- Peak Watts: 3300 W
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Charger Output: 100 A
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 12 V
- Operating Temp: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Efficiency: 89%
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- UL Certified: Yes
- Phase: Single
- Topology: Low Frequency
- Input Voltage Range: 9-17
|Dimensions||13.75 × 12.65 × 8.0 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.