600Ah 12V GC2 LiFePO4 Heated Battery Kit – 6 Batteries
This Battle Born Batteries heated battery kit offers you 6 100Ah GC2 Heated Battle Born Batteries, 1 Heat Battery Kit, 5 Heat Battery Add-on Kits, and 6 Heat Battery Jumper Wires.
This 100Ah 12V GC2 deep cycle LiFePO4 battery uses a proprietary, low-draw technology to keep your battery warm and ready to charge no matter what weather you may face. The stable chemistry and built-in battery management system help provide you with safe and reliable power on your adventures. Our batteries are also backed by a 10-year warranty to make your battery anxiety a thing of the past!
The Heat Battery Kit comes with an enable switch and necessary wires so that you can enable and disable your heated battery from anywhere in your system. The Heat Battery Jumper Wire allows you to directly enable the heated element from your battery if you do not wish to use the Heat Battery Kit.
Check out the Features tab and our FAQ page for more information. You can find in-depth installation instructions for the Heat Enable within the Documents tab.
Using only the highest quality materials all Battle Born Batteries are designed and assembled in Reno, NV.
This Battle Born Batteries heated battery kit offers you 6 100Ah GC2 Heated Battle Born Batteries, 1 Heat Battery Kit, 5 Heat Battery Add-on Kit, and 6 Heat Battery Jumper Wires.
BBGC2H Battery Specifications:
- 100 Amp Hour 12 Volt Battery
- LiFePO4 Chemistry
- Battle Born Internal Heat Technology
- 3000-5000 Cycles
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)
- 10.31″ x 7.28″ x 11.02″
- 31 lbs.
- Operating Temp Range:
- -4°F (-20°C) to 135°F (57.2°C)
- Water Resistant and Sealed
(Batteries should not be submerged)
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Built-in BMS (Battery Management System)
- Made with Cylindrical Cells
Items in the Heat Battery Kit Include:
- 1 -SPST Rocker Switch
- 1 -25’ 18 AWG wire terminated with 0.187 QD and #8 ring lug
- 1 -25’ 18 AWG wire terminated with 0.187 QD and 5/16 ring lug
Items in the Add-on Kit include:
- 1 -14-inch 18 AWG wire terminated with two #8 ring lugs
- 2 -M4 x 5mm long Philip head screws
- 1 -#8 ring lug
- 1 -1-inch piece of shrink wrap
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Login here.